I’ve learned some things this week. Here they are, in no particular order.
1. I have had too many migraines lately. It’s time to go back on those lovely drugs that make me feel awful, but take the pain away. With needles and everything. Joy.
2. I am the least important person in this family. No matter what I say, the opposite results. i.e. if I tell Drew NOT to hit the girls, he hits them anyway. Why I even bother speaking is beyond me.
3. I really dislike fowl of any kind. See here if you are new and unaware of my dislike. Now I have a new reason to dislike fowl. We have wild turkeys. They muck up my gardens and eat my seedlings. I live on the “wildlife preserve” side of the road, which means I cannot ask my neighbor to come shoot them. I need to learn how to use a bow and arrow. Stat.
4. I shouldn’t blog when my children are awake. Things like children climbing furniture and pulling small children across the floor occur when I blog. Harkens back to #2.
5. The sound of children screaming is like a hot knife in my eye. Doesn’t bother me so much when I don’t have a migraine. Today I would like to pull my eyes out.
6. Apparently I’ve learned many things, since I’m already up to #6. Too bad I have to go deal with #4.