Ok, so I have nothing really to blog about that doesn’t include me complaining about the a)weather, b) crankiness of my children and c) how much my husband works. SO, I’m taking a page from Jennifer and will
bore thrill you with the following:
1) Where were you 10 years ago? 10 years ago I was 26 and preparing to get married. I had finished college and law school and had FINALLY passed the bar exam. Doug and I moved, he changed jobs and we got married in the span of 2 months. Yes, we like to just cram all kinds of things in at once, just to make ourselves nutso.
2) Five items on my to-do list today? Laundry, laundry, laundry, laundry, laundry. Ha. Well, it’s true. But also, finishing up the bills that for some god-forsaken reason can’t be paid online (catch UP people!), the dishes and maybe even running a broom over the floor. I never did manage a shower today.
3) Snacks I enjoy? Popcorn. Is coffee a snack? Love coffee. Goldfish, preferably the pretzel kind, which I never buy.
4) What would you do if you were a billionaire? Well, first I would pay off my debt, which is substantial. Then I would make sure my family is taken care of~college for the kids, my parents, my in-laws, my brother, my brothers-in-law, etc. I would treat myself by going back to school again (yes, again) and study the fun things I never got around to studying in college (art history, history, more music). I would hire a landscaper to take care of my yard. I would send money to support my college and law school, because I just can’t afford to do that now. I would donate to our local library, because without books, where would we be. I would set up a scholarship fund for the high school and make sure the music program had what it needed. I would make sure my friends and family were comfortable in their lives.
5) Where would I live? Maine. Really, despite my complaining about the weather, I wouldn’t live anywhere else.
Well, I don’t feel like tagging anyone, so if anyone wants to join in the fun, let me know.