I know times are tough for lots of people and spending money can cause the pocketbook to scream. I’m one of those people but I decided to have a little fun for Valentine’s Day and I’m joining the 2009 Valentine’s Day Goody Swap over at An Island Life. Here’s a little button that you can add to your blog if you decide to join:
I am answering the following questions so that my swap buddy can get to know me better:
- What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day? A nice quiet dinner at our favorite restaurant. A HOT dinner. Without kids.
- In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like? We have 4 kids; they take priority, even on Valentine’s Day.
- If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be? 3 Musketeers or Lindt chocolate
- Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like? Red Hots. Oooh, and no coconut.
- If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out? I wouldn’t want to get out; would you?